52 Weeks of Me Challenge — Week 1
I wanted to start tis blogging journey off with goal. So, what better way than to start this challenge off with my goals. If I write down my goals for the year I’m held to some sort of accountability to achieve them. Also, being able to reflect on them in week 52 will be a great way to see what I have accomplished and what I need to work on harder.
Let’s get started! — Goals for This Year
1. Post, at least, 3 blog posts per week. My current plan is to post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday without fail. However, I want to throw in blog other days of the week if time allows!
2. Take the boys out somewhere fun AT LEAST once per week. Many times I talk myself out of going anywhere with tem during the week alone. The idea of taking them out always gives me anxiety. They really do so well when we’re out that I want to make it a point that we do at least something. They don’t need all of their childhood memories with mommy being stuck at home!
3. Gain 300 Instagram Followers – I have no idea if this is a low ball number or completely unrealistically high. We shall see!
4. Have 100 email subscribers – Same as above.
5. Take more one-on-one time with the boys, at least once every other month.
6. Be more patient and don’t let the little things bother me as much.
7. Spend less time on my phone/computer while the boys are awake.
8. At least once per week watch a movie with Kieran at rest time, with no phone
9. Go to bed before 12am one night per week.
Hopefully I’m able to accomplish there goals this year! What goals do you have for the year?